MAP GALLERY COMPETITION
The Map Gallery Competition provides a fun opportunity for you to showcase your creative talents in presenting geographic information. Your peers attending the Conference will be casting votes for their favorite GIS Map Poster. Contest entries will be displayed in the Map Gallery for everyone to see.
- Government (includes federal, state, local government, & nonprofit organizations)
- Email Entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must include title and author.
- Entries must include contact information either on the map or a separate sheet of paper (full name, entry category, affiliation, address, email, telephone, fax, etc.)
- Entries must include information depicting the map’s development such as hardware, software, plotter, data, methods used, purpose, problems encountered, results, conclusion, etc.
MAP GALLERY DISPLAY INSTRUCTIONS
- Map must be mounted on board
- Size specifications: Minimum 17” x 22” and Maximum 24” x 36”
- Displayed on easel (Please bring your own)
1st, 2nd, & 3rd places will be awarded to both categories
Deadline for submission is October 3, 2018.