JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The GIS Analyst/Developer under the direction of the GIS Program Manager is responsible for performing the assigned technical tasks in supporting the project initiative for developing a work order/asset management solution that leverages the capabilities of ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Online suite of tools.
• Provide the GIS services via Desktop ESRI ArcGIS software to support the web-based GIS applications’ base maps and geoprocessing services
• Provide service for GIS geodatabase editing, data creation and maintenance for applications and as needed.
• Be able to work with various divisions in ascertaining work flows, business requirements and training personnel in the use of GIS technology solutions.
• Data capturing and conversion of GIS data for all GIS activities
• Perform complex GIS analyses with a variety of data formats, Shape Files, Personal Geodatabases, Third Party data sources (Oracle, SQL Server, Excel, Access, etc.), images
• Work as part of the GIS team to develop distributed products via web-based technology and desktop software
• Expert utilization of the entire suite of ESRI GIS software including extensions (Network Analyst, Spatial Analyst, etc.) to perform high-level analysis to support various mapping projects and web-based applications
• Expert in performing Python Scripting and Model Builder services needed for support of the web-based applications
• Expert utilization of ArcGIS Server management tools to deploy and manage map and web services
• Provide expert utilization of ArcGIS Online technologies to develop applications
• Provide some application development utilizing various programming languages
• Provide development of SOAP & REST web services
• Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Geography, Engineering, Computer Science, Planning or other related field.
• 3 -4 years’ professional working experience in GIS techniques and methodologies
• Expertise in ESRI software including ArcGIS/ArcInfo.
• Experience with ArcGIS Server management tools
• Working Experience with ArcGIS Online suite of tools
• Working Experience in writing and utilizing Python Scripting language and Model Builder
• Windows Operating Systems environment experience
Intellisoft Technologies Inc.,
1320 Greenway Drive STE 460 Irving TX 75038
Office: 972 756 1212 X 119 | Fax: 972 753 7856
email@example.com | http://www.intellisofttech.com/
(A DFWMSDC,NCTRA Minority and Texas HUB certified Firm)
Oracle Gold Partner & Intel Software Partner